Music XML to BMML conversion
Now you can convert a Music XML file into a bmml file. This means that now your Music XML file can be opened using BME2 or BMR for Braille reading.
How do I...
- Press "browse" button.
- Select the Music XML file you want to convert.
- Press "upload" button.
- The programme will show the list of parts of your Music XML file.
- At this point you must select one part at a time. You will then have a window where you must specify some characteristics of your part, such as: instrument, transposition, chord direction, clef.
- The same operation must be repeated for each of the parts. You can also skipe step 5 and 6. In this case the programme will use default values. For example, chords will always be represented starting from the highest note.
- Press "convert" button.
- Wait until you see the message "download converted file". This may take some time if the file to convert is a big file.
Upload Music XML file for conversion.